A set of teeth with missing members can cause issues for your mouth, your remaining teeth, your speech, your eating habits, your social life, and even your mental well-being. Don’t let lost teeth go untreated. Upgrade and enhance your incomplete smile with dental implants. Some advantages to implants include:
– Dental implants can be changed based on size, shape, color, fitness, curvature, and comfort.
– Dental implants plug the voids that missing teeth leave behind and prevent other teeth from shifting or moving around the loose gums.
– Through a procedure known as Osseointegration, the bone supporting the implant can grow stronger.
– With the proper care and support, dental implants can last a lifetime.
– Dental implants can reinstate your eating and speaking skills to a much more natural level like what it was before tooth loss occurred.
– Dental implants can fill out your smile and improve your social standing and self-esteem.
– Without any teeth to hold onto, eventually your jawbone can deteriorate and weaken.
Speak with Dr. Kenneth Kirk at Houston Cosmetic & Family Dental Associates to ensure that dental implants are the right tooth replacement treatment for you. Our office is conveniently situated in Spring, Texas, and we can be reached via phone at 281-826-0025. Plan an appointment soon and we can get back you on the path to oral health care success!